Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random Post!!!!!!

I'm sorry I know I have not been posting lately I just don't really know what exactly to post about and I have been feeling lazy lately lol. Just been one of those weeks where I just wish I can stay in my bed all day & under my covers and not come out. I am now living in GA and the weather is way to cold right now.

Had a really bad day @ work yesterday & now I am not feeling so good. Throat is hurting & my chest feels like someone is sitting on me.

I need to start reading again. I miss reading & I Miss my books I left behind when I moved from NJ to now living in GA.

4 comments:

hotcha12 said...

hey girl! where ya been?

hotcha12 said...

MISSED SEEING YOU AROUND LINDA! SHOOT ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN!

hotcha12 said...

HAPPY V-DAY LINDA!

Anonymous said...

I understand feeling lazy lol. Sometimes I just want to stay in bed all day also! Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog :D I am following back!
Kayla